Foreign currency transactions
Sell in multiple currencies. Foreign currencies are processed at 2.6% + 30c, and converted to AUD at a retail foreign exchange rate premium of 2% for transfer to you.
Sell and receive payments in a foreign currency. Transactions are processed at 3.6% + 30c and are transferred to you in that currency, without conversion. Talk to our team to get started.
A chargeback is when a card holder disputes a sale that has been paid by credit-card. The dispute is raised when they contact their card-issuing bank, who then contact Pin Payments via our card acquiring bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost to process a refund?
- No, it does not cost you to process a refund. If we have already paid the funds to you for the transaction being refunded, the value will be withheld from a future transfer to cover the cost.
- Do you offer a special Not–for–Profit rate?
- Yes, we offer a discounted transaction rate for registered Not–for–Profit organisations. Contact our sales team for more information.
- Am I locked in to a contract?
- No, there are no lock–in contracts, minimums, or fees associated with signing up to Pin Payments.
- Are there any other fees I should know of?
- No, there is nothing in addition to pay when signing up to use Pin Payments.